How to keep the reflow soldering oven long life?
Issuing time:2019-07-11 13:44
Proper reflow oven maintenance can extend its life cycle, keep the machine in good condition, and improve production efficiency and product quality. One of the most important tasks for properly maintaining a reflow oven is remove the built-up flux residue inside the oven's chamber. Although there is a flux collection system in modern reflow oven machines, there is still a big probability that flux will adhere to the inert air ventilation pipe and thermal regulator panel. This will cause inaccurate thermal data readings and the thermal controller will make the wrong adjustment instructions.
The following is a list of daily, house-keeping tasks to be accomplished for maintaining a reflow oven:
1. Clean and wipe down the machine daily. Make a neat workplace.
2. Check conveyor chains, sprockets, mesh and the automatic lubrication system. Add lubricate oil on time.
3. Clean the photoelectric switches which detect whether a board is within or outside of the reflow oven.
Additional maintenance tasks include:
1. Once the chamber temperature decreases to room temperature, open the hood and clean the inside surface of chamber with a proper cleaning agent.
2. Clean the ventilation pipe with a cleaning agent.
3. Vacuum the chamber and remove the flux residue and soldering balls
4. Check and clean the air blower
5. Check and replace the air filter
The following table is a typical lubrication schedule example:
Head sprocket, bearings and adjustable chain
Timing chain, bearings, and tension pulley
Guide, mesh, and cylinder bearing
PCB carrier chain
Inert ball screw and guider
ShenZhen Shengdian Electronic Equipment Co .,Ltd.
Mob & Wechat & Whatsapp: +86-13823174753 Skype:smtnicole11
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://smt-equip.com/ http://www.sd-szsmt.com/
Add.: Building A, No.98, Guangshen road, Dongfang community, Songgang residential district, Baoan district, Shenzhen, China